Owl Yogurt Bowls
Serve up an extra fun breakfast for kids with these cute owl yogurt bowls. They’re really easy to make from simple delicious ingredients and are tasty enough for dessert too!
· 150g organic natural yogurt
· 1 tsp honey (optional)
· ¼ small apple
· 1 red grape
· Small handful organic cornflakes
1. Mix the yogurt with the honey (if using)
2. Spoon the yogurt into a small bowl, then smooth down the top with the back of the spoon.
3. Prepare the apple; cut two slices for the wings, use a small circle cutter to cut two circles of apple for the eyes and cut a triangle of apple for the beak.
4. Carefully place the apple shapes on top of the yogurt to form the owl.
5. Cut the grape in half and place one half on top of each apple circle for the eyes.
6. Arrange the cornflakes between the apple wings to form the owl’s tummy feathers.
7. Serve immediately.