Terms and Conditions Honest Garden Social Competiton
To enter, leave a comment on the competition post using the name of your preferred experience. GB, CI & IoM. 18+. Enter between 08/6/17 and 23/06/17. Prize is 2x tickets to the event of your choice as identified by your post, worth up to £90. Winner drawn at random from valid entries. Visit www.drinkhonest.co.uk for full T&Cs.
Promoter: Beverage Services Ltd t/a Coca-Cola Great Britain 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA. No entries should be sent to this address.
Full Terms & Conditions Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only. Employees of Coca-Cola Great Britain, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and have access to the internet, an email account and an active Instagram account for the duration of the Promotional period plus for 30 days after the Promotion closes.
3. This promotion opens at 12:00 on 8th June 2017 and closes at 23:59 on 23rd June 2017. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
4. A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
6. To enter on Instagram: follow @drinkhonest_uk on Instagram and leave a comment on the competition post using the name of your preferred experience as identified in the post.
6.1 All entrants must ensure that their profile is set to ‘public’ to qualify, ensuring that their entry is visible.
6.2 All entrants must adhere to the following criteria:
COMMENTS MUST NOT:
- Include any offensive content.
Comments may be removed if they are considered inappropriate or breach the rules of this competition and entrants will be disqualified from the competition.
Selecting the winners
7. The winner will be selected at random
7.5 By entering this competition, you confirm that you consent to The Promoter using the entries on Instagram or www.drinkhonest.co.uk for promotional purposes
8.1 One winner will receive a pair of tickets to the event of their choice taking place at The HONEST® Garden between 6-8 July 2017. The winner will be responsible for all travel costs associated with getting to and from the event.
8.2 The winner will not be eligible to change their choice of event for which they win tickets after entering the competition.
Notification and delivery of the prize
9. The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram within 48 hours of being selected, and no later than 3rd July 2017. The Promoter will arrange delivery of product via this direct message exchange.
9.1 The winner will be required to prove ownership of their Instagram account associated with the winning comment and verify their age and residence in Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man in order to claim their prize.
10. The Promoter will contact the winner once a day for 3 days. However, if the winner has not responded to comments or a direct message within 3 days, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
11. The prize tickets will be emailed to the winner on, or before, 5th July. The Promoter will contact you via the email address you give upon winning to confirm delivery. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants.
12. The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
13. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise deemed unacceptable or not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be invalid. Any invalid or inappropriate entries will be not be included in the competition entries. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Instagram from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
15. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
16. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
18. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
19. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
20. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
21. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion (“Competition Entry Content”).
22. The names of the winner will be made available on request at Haygarth, 28-31 High Street, Wimbledon, London SW19 5BY.
23. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
24. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. Promoter: Beverage Services Ltd t/a Coca-Cola Great Britain 1A Wimpole Street, London W1G 0EA. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.
Content generated in photoshoot - terms and conditions
By entering this promotion and being chosen as the winner, you agree to the following terms of submission. By accepting this prize you authorise Coca-Cola and its agents and assigns to create, publish, manipulate and distribute your entry in any media now known or hereinafter invented throughout the world in perpetuity for any purpose, including any advertising (the “Campaign Content”). You represent and warrant: that you are 18 years or older, authorised to grant these rights; and that no payments in relation to the Campaign Content are or will be due to either yourself or any third party. You understand that Coca-Cola may edit or otherwise make derivative works of such Campaign Content without any approval by you of the final product. You hereby acknowledge that Coca-Cola will retain all rights, title in and interest in all intellectual property rights created or arising out of the Campaign Content and ownership of the same will vest solely and exclusively with Coca-Cola. You waive all moral rights created in or arising out of the content.